Members, their families, and guests are to dress in a manner consistent with a first
class, private, family-oriented country club. Proper attire is generally referred to as
country club casual. Members and guests not suitably attired may be refused service
and asked to change clothing prior to being served.
Management/Staff have been authorized to implement the dress code. Members and
their guests must respect any decision they render regarding dress. Please direct any
questions to your server, staff member or Manager on Duty. It is each Member’s
responsibility to inform their guests as to the requirements of our dress code.
Clubhouse Dress Code
Founders’ Room – Business casual, jackets preferred for men.
Fairway Grille, Fireplace Lounge, Terrace – Country club casual or business casual, appropriate denim permitted. Golf attire is permitted.
Mad Anthony’s Pub, Pub Patio – Country club casual, tennis and paddle attire, proper
appropriate denim permitted.
Men: Collared and turtleneck shirts and neatly pressed, properly fitted slacks. Jackets
and ties are optional, but preferred. Shirts tucked and worn with a belt. This includes "Tommy Bahama" styled shirts.
Women: Dresses and skirts, pant suits, and dress slacks with appropriate tops.
Country Club Casual
Men/Boys: Appropriate attire for men and boys include the following: polo type shirts with collar,
turtleneck. Sleeves may be long or short. Pants must be either tailored slacks or
Bermuda shorts. Length of shorts must be no shorter than three (3) inches above the
knee. Shirts must be tucked in at all times and worn with a belt, regardless of fashion.
Women/Girls: Appropriate attire for women and junior girls include the following: dresses, tailored
slacks, skirts, shorts, skorts, and Capri pants are acceptable. Length of dresses, skirts,
shorts, skorts should be no shorter than (4”) from the top of the knee.
• “Appropriate Denim” is tasteful, properly fitted, solid denim of any color which may be worn in all areas of the Clubhouse except the Founders Room. Denim may include jeans and skirts. Denim that is frayed, faded, torn, patched, cutoff or with elaborate embroidery is not permitted;
• Denim is not permitted at the three annual Club Picnics. Consideration will be given to permit jeans at other special outdoor events and will be noted in the event description;
• Men’s and boys’ hats are to be removed when dining or in the Clubhouse, except in the locker room, golf shop and hallways between. Men’s and boy’s hats, bills facing forward, are permitted on the Pub Patio and at the Adirondack chairs.
• Women may wear hats when dining and in all areas of the Clubhouse.
• Unacceptable attire includes: hoodies, tee shirts, athletic shorts, warm-ups, sweatpants, cargo pants/shorts, short-shorts, sheer fabrics, yoga pants, clothing revealing midriffs or undergarments;
• Swim suits and associated attire are restricted to the pool area;
• Shoes are required. Bare feet are permitted only in the pool area.