Members, their families, and guests are to dress in a manner consistent with a first class, private, family-oriented country club. Proper attire is generally referred to as country club casual. Members and guests not suitably attired may be refused service and asked to change clothing prior to being served.
Management/Staff have been authorized to implement the dress code. Members and their guests must respect any decision they render regarding dress. Please direct any questions to your server, staff member or Manager on Duty. It is each Member’s responsibility to inform their guests as to the requirements of our dress code.
Founders’ Room – Business casual, jackets preferred for men.
Fairway Grille, Fireplace Lounge, Terrace – Country club casual or business casual, appropriate denim permitted. Golf attire is permitted.
Mad Anthony’s Pub, Pub Patio – Country club casual, golf, tennis and paddle attire, appropriate denim permitted.
Country Club Casual
Men/Boys: Appropriate attire for men and boys include the following: polo type shirts with collar,
turtleneck. Sleeves may be long or short. Pants must be tailored slacks, appropriate denim or Bermuda shorts. Length of shorts must be no shorter than three (3) inches above the knee. Men’s shirts must be tucked in and belts are required.
Women/Girls: Appropriate attire for women and junior girls include the following: dresses, tailored slacks, skirts, shorts, skorts, Capri pants, and appropriate denim. Length of dresses, skirts, shorts, and skorts should be no shorter than 4” from the top of the knee.
Men: Collared and turtleneck shirts and neatly pressed, properly fitted slacks. Jackets and ties are optional, but preferred. Shirts must be tucked in and worn with a belt.
Women: Dresses and skirts, pant suits, and dress slacks with appropriate tops.
• “Appropriate Denim” is tasteful, properly fitted, solid denim of any color which may be worn in all areas of the Clubhouse except the Founders Room. Denim may include jeans and skirts. Denim that is frayed, faded, torn, patched, cutoff or with elaborate embroidery is not permitted;
• Denim is not permitted at the three annual Club Picnics. Consideration will be given to permit jeans at other special outdoor events and will be noted in the event description;
• Men’s and boys’ hats are to be removed when dining or in the Clubhouse, except in the locker room, golf shop and hallways between. Men’s and boy’s hats, bills facing forward, are permitted on the Pub Patio and at the Adirondack chairs.
• Women may wear hats when dining and in all areas of the Clubhouse.
• Unacceptable attire includes: hoodies, tee shirts, athletic shorts, warm-ups, sweatpants, cargo pants/shorts, short-shorts, sheer fabrics, yoga pants, clothing revealing midriffs or undergarments;
• Swim suits and associated attire are restricted to the pool area;
• Shoes are required. Bare feet are permitted only in the pool area.
Tennis Dress Code
All attire must be white only, no more than 10% colored trim allowed. All exterior accessories (wrist bands, head bands, socks, etc.) must comply with above rule. Hats, visors, sweaters, warm-up suits, and sneakers are not subject to these rules. Tee shirts and aerobic attire are not permitted. All players must wear non-marking, smooth-soled tennis shoes. Running shoes are not allowed.
Paddle Tennis Dress Code
Regulation tennis shoes must be worn by all players. Street shoes are not permitted.
Swimming Pool Dress Code
We ask Members to arrive at the pool entrance in a suitable cover-up, and to use discretion in choosing bathing suits which are not too revealing.
• Cutoffs, khakis or golf shorts are not permitted as bathing suits.
• Bathing suits are not permitted anywhere else on the campus.