Members, their families, and guests are to dress in a manner consistent with a first class, private, family-oriented country club. Proper attire is generally referred to as country club casual. Members and guests not suitably attired may be refused service and asked to change clothing prior to being served.
Management/Staff have been authorized to implement the dress code. Members and their guests must respect any decision they render regarding dress. Please direct any questions to your server, staff member or Manager on Duty. It is each Member’s responsibility to inform their guests as to the requirements of our dress code.
• All members and their guests, including children, ages 5 and above, must dress appropriately.
• Unacceptable attire includes: hoodies, tee shirts, athletic shorts, warm-ups, sweatpants, cargo pants/shorts, short-shorts, sheer fabrics, clothing revealing midriffs or undergarments
• Tasteful, properly fitted blue denim may be worn only on the lower level of the Clubhouse (Pub and Pub Patio). Blue denim may include jeans, skirts, shirts and jackets. Frayed, faded or cutoff denims are not permitted. It is recommended that members in denim enter through the lower level, but it is permissible to enter the main level and proceed directly to the lower level.
• Blue denim is not allowed at the three annual Club picnics or any special events, unless specifically noted in the event description.
• Men and boys are not permitted to wear hats while dining, or in the Clubhouse except in the locker room, golf shop and hallways between. Women may wear hats. Hats are permitted at the Adirondack chairs.
• Swim suits and associated attire are restricted to the pool area.
• Bare feet are not permitted in or anywhere around the Clubhouse.
Clubhouse Dress Code
Founders’ Room – Business casual, jackets preferred for men
Fairway Grille, Fireplace Lounge, Terrace – Country club casual or business casual
Mad Anthony’s Pub, Pub Patio – Country club casual, tennis and paddle attire, proper blue denim permitted
Men: Collared and turtleneck shirts and neatly pressed, properly fitted slacks. Jackets and ties are optional, but preferred. Shirts tucked and worn with a belt.
Women: Dresses and skirts, pant suits, and dress slacks with appropriate tops.
Country Club Casual – Men/Boys
Appropriate attire for men and boys include the following: polo type shirts with collar, turtleneck. Sleeves may be long or short. Pants must be either tailored slacks or Bermuda shorts. Length of shorts must be no shorter than three (3) inches above the knee. Shirts must be tucked in at all times and worn with a belt, regardless of fashion.
Country Club Casual – Women/Girls
Appropriate attire for women and junior girls include the following: dresses, tailored slacks, skirts, shorts, skorts, and Capri pants are acceptable. Length of dresses, skirts, shorts, skorts should be no shorter than scorecard width (4”) from the top of the knee.
Golf Course Dress Code
Proper golf attire must be worn at all times by all golfers and their children. Please use good judgment. Permitted golf attire:
• Men/Boys - Shorts must be Bermuda style, length no shorter than 3” above the knee. Mock collars with a minimum height of 1 ½ inches.
• Women/Girls - Golf shirts with a collar, golf shirts without a collar but with sleeves, high neck golf shirts without a collar or sleeves. Skirts, slacks, skorts, capris and Bermuda shorts that do not exceed scorecard width (4”) from the top of the knee.
Denim clothing, tee shirts and cargo shorts are examples of attire that is not permitted.
Tennis Dress Code
All attire must be white only, no more than 10% colored trim allowed. All exterior accessories (wrist bands, head bands, socks, etc.) must comply with above rule. Hats, visors, sweaters, warm-up suits, and sneakers are not subject to these rules. Tee shirts and aerobic attire are not permitted. All players must wear non-marking, smooth-soled tennis shoes. Running shoes are not allowed.
Paddle Tennis Dress Code
Regulation tennis shoes must be worn by all players. Street shoes are not permitted.
Swimming Pool Dress Code
We ask Members to arrive at the pool entrance in a suitable cover-up, and to use discretion in choosing bathing suits which are not too revealing.
• Cutoffs, khakis or golf shorts are not permitted as bathing suits.
• Bathing suits are not permitted anywhere else on the campus.